this song is called time cop. its by a band called iron chic. the lyrics rule hard and hit so close to home.
remember when time was all we had?
no care for the sand in the hourglass
each new night was another shot
to stake our claim on a parking lot
remember when friends we're all we'd need?
day followed the night and we'd let it lead
in the basement
on the pavement
we couldn't conceive of an end to it
but it's not like that anymore
rushing in was our first mistake
set our sights on something bigger
(maybe move on to better things)
remember the pain of growing up?
it may have hurt but it sure was fun
it made us who we are now
it gave us a mystery to figure out
this is what we waited for
these days not much has changed
except how we feel and whats at stake
but we are still the same
should we chose to linger
or move on to better things
I Always Never Said That
- my favorite band, pavement. its hard for me to exp...
- Silver Jews "I'm Getting Back Into Getting Back In...
- Distophia - "Robert Redford"
- in gradeschool i was a nerd and used to post on th...
- memos in my phone. theres this app that is on my p...
- this song is called time cop. its by a band called...
- i have a notebook. i write down words and phrases ...
- this weekend was good. joe lou don jay these a...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2009 (114)