memos in my phone. theres this app that is on my phone that lets you write little memos or note or whatever. heres the ones i have on my phone
"Men in black"
Me, mickey, and johnathon dancing to men in black in the woods. i think 2nd grade
sean telling me a ghost train ran through his body in those same roads, i think i believed him.
"show for lou maybe"
i wonder how this night will turn out
drunk staggerin down the street
"im a zombi...*puke*...eeeee guhh brains uhhhh.....*hunches over pukes*
story about talking with gay dudes. they thought i was really cool cause i had no problem with gay people, got too drunk and started saying how i thought faggot was a fun word to say.
illustrate this with some kind of montage with beer can opening than some statement coming from me. with each new beer can opening shit the following statement becomes more and more awkward and dumb.
little kid playing with a robot made of cardboard rolls from toilet paper. long hair, lips, and eyes drawn on the head.
teenager reading a comic about robot girls
college kid studying engineering
older mid 20s guy making robot
30 year old fucking said robot
40 year old just laying in bed with robot
- my favorite band, pavement. its hard for me to exp...
- Silver Jews "I'm Getting Back Into Getting Back In...
- Distophia - "Robert Redford"
- in gradeschool i was a nerd and used to post on th...
- memos in my phone. theres this app that is on my p...
- this song is called time cop. its by a band called...
- i have a notebook. i write down words and phrases ...
- this weekend was good. joe lou don jay these a...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2009 (114)