Monday, January 5, 2009

cant stress enough about how much get sick ruled.

http://brett.kozinn.com/getsick/DEMO2007 .rar

download it download it download it download it

"I made it past 16, let's see how far this fucking goes. but with the way things are looking now, I think I'd rather not know. Dont tell me you know what its like feeling this alone, i wrote this in a house that never felt like home."

underrated band


........................................................
in other news i think the book is pretty much done.

.........................................................

i wanna be the cartoon wolf
whos teeth you knock out and play like a piano
my accordion body stretched across your floor
hit by your anvil love
i wanna be the re run
you wake up to every saturday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive