Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a sighed a melody to a waltz my feet carried
............................................
there was a guy at boarders reading knock knock jokes out of a book real loud to his girlfriend. she laughs at every one, and he continues. he has a goatee, i think its the goatee reading the jokes and not him. its funny, i know ive done this same thing(minus the goatee),but i swear it was funnier.
..........................................

oofness bad poetry here we go, circa sometime thats not now

it take 3 tylenol pms
and cheap wine
to convince myself
"hes just a friend"
everynight
...........................................

me and j are gonna do a book , im really excited for it. just a heads up, his stuff is gonna rule way harder than mine.


id post pictures and do stories right now,but im not at my own computer.

1 comment:

  1. Im 17 pages in. The stuff you write makes me want to write stuff with more thought. The way I write is to just shit out some lameness and stick with it. heres the link for the cafe press stuff

    http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/learn_book_pdf.aspx
    as long as its a pdf 5x8 I dont think we have to worry about anything else

    ReplyDelete

Followers