Saturday, December 20, 2008
the gramps. every night hed sit at the foot of his bed and say the rosary. sometimes when i was a youngin id sneak under his bed and listen. i remember he could only sleep to the hum of radio static, and the sound would run through the whole house. i cant sleep with out a humming sound cause of this. he died on my dads birthday when i was in sixth grade, i remember yelling at god the following night.
Peppermint Patty: What do you think security is, Chuck?
Charlie Brown: Security... It's when you're a little kid, and you've been somewhere with your parents, and it's night, and you're riding home in the car, and you can sleep in the back seat. You don't have to worry about anything, your parents are in the front seat, and they do all the worrying. They take care of everything.
Peppermint Patty: That's real neat.
Charlie Brown: But it doesn't last. Suddenly you're grown up, and it can never be that way again!
Peppermint Patty: Never?
Charlie Brown: Absolutely never
Peppermint Patty: Hold my hand, Chuck
its 5:08 am , why am i up?
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (114)
- let me be your tv cause it puts you to sleep cause...
- eureka lyrics i found everybodys talking hey im w...
- book stuff is comin along, lots of scribbled one l...
- a sighed a melody to a waltz my feet carried ........
- edit: nevermind
- get sick. band rules, played with hr in the dust...
- 2 pics. first is of me and my dad. we have the ...
- kenneth patchen rules. heres a couple scans from h...
- the gramps. every night hed sit at the foot of h...
- painting from 2 years agoish month or two ago...
- ▼ December (12)